Alabama Football Argument Ends in Stabbing
I attempted to post the Huntsville, Alabama TV report on this stabbing, but in another bit of Alabama fail, the station's embed code isn't working.
I know, y'all are shocked too, right?
You'll be happy to know that the man who was stabbed will survive.
Which means we can have some fun with the Alabama football argument. What were these Tide fans arguing about?
Here are my hypotheses:
1. Whether Alabama has 45 or 46 national titles.
2. Which of them slept with this Alabama fan first.
3. Who loves Nick Saban more.
4. How many luxury SUVs Trent Richardson drives.
5. Who came up with "Scam" Newton first.
6. Who lost the "Got 13" shirt that both men shared for date nights.
7. Whether you pronounce G.E.D as Ged or not.
8. Who has sent the better "your gay" joke to Clay Travis.
9. Whether Paul Finebaum is Jewish or not and how that impacts his Alabama fandom.
10. Who had more Bama in them? (Note, a knife in the back does not, necessarily, constitute more "Bama" in them).
11. This had nothing to do with Alabama football, the duo was just reenacting their community center Julius Caesar play.
12. Whether or not Slagle's bangs were long enough to officially count as "Bama Bangs."
13. Whose wife would be prostituted in order to get enough money for BCS title game tickets.
Can you beat these?
OKTC prize pack to whoever posts the funniest potential Alabama fan argument.