Say What? Take our daily sports quote quiz
JAN 27, 2014 6:40a ET
How closely do you follow sports? For the true maniacs, this should be fairly easy.
For the rest of you, it could get tricky. Either way, have fun.
Here's how it goes: We give you five quotes from yesterday, you try to guess where they came from. As always, the link to the answers is at the bottom.
Get them all right and win a Grammy!*
1. "It's like the stock market. You can't make money if you don't invest. It's basketball. You can't get success unless you really invest. ... I'm going to try to keep emphasizing it, screaming, stomping, whatever it takes, but they've got to bring it. When they do that, we've got a chance to be a good team."
2. ''You're constantly figuring out how the world works, how you can affect the world and how your words affect kids. I really want to affect kids and influence and inspire kids to really reach their full potential and live their life goals and go out there and make the world a better place, so if I can do that on this stage, it's a great blessing.''
3. "I don't think he knew what he was doing but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt on that one. I'll get him back in Cleveland."
4. ''I've learned from a young age that when it's not going your way, you have to try to turn the tide and make it go your way.''
5. "I always wanted to have a Seahawks tattoo, but I didn't want a logo to interrupt the other tattoos. That's why I felt the head would be perfect."
(*Note: We don't actuaslly have Grammys to give away, but you could try American Idol ... that might lead to one right?)