Say What? Get answers to our quote game quiz
JAN 10, 2014 12:28p ET
So you think you did pretty well? We'll be the judge of that.
Check out the answers below and let us know what you think in the comments.
1. "There's something funny in me protesting the sanctimonious banning of steroid guys -- and then being sanctimoniously banned for it."
Miami Herald Dan Le Batard tweeted that this morning, a day after getting slammed for letting Deadspin cast his Baseball Hall of Fame ballot.
2. "It just blew my mind. I was just like that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in the world. That guy is so cool. He is my image of what MMA is supposed to be."
Ronda Rousey explained why she would have "57" of Fedor Emelianenko's babies. He was the first MMA fighter she really saw in a highlight.
3. "I'm going to let him know that I'm a trustworthy guy. He's also got to understand that I expect a lot from the starting quarterback. I expect him to come in and prepare and work hard, and I expect him to take the blame on some throws. I expect him to be a great leader.''
4. "Throughout this whole season I would text him weekly before the games, after the games. And I didn't know it would lead to obviously us being together now as far as business, but I was happy to help him."
5. "Everybody needs a chip on their shoulder, and I think tonight our guys came in ready to battle."