Say What? Get answers to our quote game
JAN 27, 2014 7:38a ET
Want to see how you did?
Compare your answers to the ones below. And come back tomorrow for more fun.
1. "It's like the stock market. You can't make money if you don't invest. It's basketball. You can't get success unless you really invest. ... I'm going to try to keep emphasizing it, screaming, stomping, whatever it takes, but they've got to bring it. When they do that, we've got a chance to be a good team."
Roy Wiiliams explains the frustrations of coaching a North Carolina team that doesn't have the talent of some past teams, even as he celebrates a win over Clemson (making UNC a perfect 57-0 against Clemson at home).
2. ''You're constantly figuring out how the world works, how you can affect the world and how your words affect kids. I really want to affect kids and influence and inspire kids to really reach their full potential and live their life goals and go out there and make the world a better place, so if I can do that on this stage, it's a great blessing.''
Seattle Seahawks CB Richard Sherman -- perhaps you've heard of him? -- discusses the impact the last week has had on him, ever since he shot to fame (or infamy) with his postgame rant after beating the 49ers.
3. "I don't think he knew what he was doing but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt on that one. I'll get him back in Cleveland."
4. ''I've learned from a young age that when it's not going your way, you have to try to turn the tide and make it go your way.''
Arizona freshman Aaron Gordon after overcoming a tough start to beat Utah and help keep the Wildcats perfect.
5. "I always wanted to have a Seahawks tattoo, but I didn't want a logo to interrupt the other tattoos. That's why I felt the head would be perfect."
Hair stylist McKenzie Jane Brown, who likes the Seahawks so much she shaved half her head and tattooed the logo on her dome -- all for a chance at free tickets to the Super Bowl. And she didn't even win!