OK, you made your guesses and didn’t cheat by googling or looking around the site, right?
Actually, looking around the site is fair game — we encourage it.
Anyway, here are the answers. Enjoy.
1. "I didn’t think that was good on his part. If you listen to what the reporter asked him, it was nothing about him, it was about the team, and he put himself ahead of the team."
Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis also had an opinion on rival Richard Sherman’s interview with Erin Andrews.
2. "It’s a skills competition. Flip a coin and call heads. That might be a better way to settle it."
Talking about shootouts in the NHL has become a touchy subject. Craig Anderson, goaltender for the Ottawa Senators, made his feelings pretty clear.
3. "I might have a few things for him, but I don’t want to reveal that…"
Eli Manning is keeping his secrets. He’s been giving brother Peyton some tips about playing in MetLife Stadium for the Super Bowl on Feb. 2.
4. "To be honest, there is a lot of bad going on in his life and we’re trying to give him some good."
Dan McNamara, manager of the Torrington Titans of the Futures Collegiate Baseball League, who are set to offer A-Rod an assistant coaching position. The job pays $5,000 for the season. And there are free donuts.
5. "It seems like the system really isn’t teaching players anything, if you go to college. If you go to college, you play, you showcase, and you come to the pros."
Lakers guard Kobe Bryant thinks the college basketball system is broken, and needs some fixing.