Say what? Get answers to our quote game
JAN 23, 2014 9:51a ET
OK, you made your guesses and didn't cheat by googling or looking around the site, right?
Actually, looking around the site is fair game -- we encourage it.
Anyway, here are the answers. Enjoy.
1. "They're not gonna go. It's not worth it. For myself, it's about thinking if [my wife is] OK when I'm not with her. It's unfortunate, but it's just the way it is."
Canada goalie Mike Smith explains why he won't be bringing his family to Sochi for the Olympics with terrorist threats hanging over the Olympics.
2. "We're going to do what we've got to do to win. Anybody that questioned our commitment to winning is going to have to question themselves."
Well, that settles that. Yankees co-chairman Hank Steinbrenner channeled some of his late father George's bravado after the Bombers signed pitcher Masahiro Tanaka to a seven-year, $155-million deal.
3. "It seems like it's the accepted way of calling someone the 'N' word nowadays. What's the definition of a thug, really?"
It's our daily Richard Sherman quote update, because, well we have 10 days before the Super Bowl and people keep putting microphones in front of him.
4. "No I'm not gonna coach again. I've done my coaching and I think I can put that aside."
Legendary coach Phil Jackson, winner of 11 NBA titles with the Bulls and Lakers, admitted on FOX Sports Live.
5. "It's tough, we're dropping like flies right now."