Say What? Can you guess who uttered these sports quotes?
FEB 06, 2014 8:29a ET
We're back with a brand new batch of quotes to test your sports knowledge.
The game is simple. We lay out five quotes and you try to guess the speaker. If you get all five correct you get to take Friday off and enjoy a three-day weekend*.
OK, here we go:
1. “It was a whole set of issues – personal problems. It has nothing to do with headaches.”
2. “Mr. White... It's easy to find excuses to pull out of a contest when you think you can't win”
3. “I've never seen this situation before!! Did anybody know about this rule!?”
4. “In my eyes I would rather stay and play in a great organization, in a great city, around great people, around great teammates for a little less than go to a crappy city and win a ball game every now and then and be miserable for six months and have a fan base that doesn't care about the sport.”
5. “We're just going to do it, anyway.”
CLICK HERE FOR THE ANSWERS