1. When you're the Cleveland Browns, even the release of the upcoming season's schedule become a rough day. To say optimism isn't something that's associated with the Browns would be a gross understatement. Twitter was absolutely savage in mocking the Browns while the
2. When it comes to betting, it’s never too early to scout. With the NFL releasing the 2017 schedule Thursday night, OddsShark.com has already posted lines for the Week 1 matchups. Yes, we still have to get through the draft and rosters aren’t set and the inevitable preseason injuries haven’t taken place yet, but that doesn’t mean we can’t handicap a little bit.
Patriots -7 vs. Chiefs Dolphins -2.5 vs. Buccaneers Steelers -8.5 vs. Browns Bills. -5.5 vs. Jets Texans -4 vs. Jaguars Redskins -2.5 vs. Eagles Lions -3 vs. Cardinals Benagls -1.5 vs. Ravens Titans -1 vs. Raiders Falcons -6 vs. Bears Colts vs. Rams Packers vs. Seahawks Panthers -4 at 49ers Cowboys -5.5 vs. Giants Vikings -3.5 vs. Saints Broncos -3.5 vs. Chargers
3. LeBron James had a monster game (41 points, 12 rebounds, 12 assists) while leading the Cavaliers back from a 26-point deficit against the Pacers Thursday night. In his postgame press conference, though, James was more than happy to opine on his good friend, Kendrick Lamar
8. It was one year ago today that we were shocked by the sudden death of Prince. To mark the occasion, here is his memorable performance of Purple Rain from Super Bowl XLI
9. THE DAILY ROCK: If you missed this when it was released six months ago, take the 10 minutes at some point this weekend to listen to The Rock do commentary on his first-ever WWE match when he was known as Rocky Maivia.