Must-see MLB pictures from Photo Day
FEB 24, 2014 3:19p ET
One of the most underrated traditions of spring training is Photo Day.
Grown men making millions of dollars put on their uniforms and go into a small room where a photographer snaps yearbook-like pictures.
Some players have fun with this, some look pained, but each year a batch of these photos are noteworthy for some reason or another.
Here are 10 of our favorites from this season.
2. The long locks are out; the creepy mustache is in for Tim Linceum.
3. Someone ate C.C. Sabathia.
5. Cardinals infielder Matt Carpenter wins the award for Best Eyebrows in the league.
6. The sadness in A.J. Pollock's eyes will cut you like a knife.
7. It's not a good sign for Gregorio Petit that the Astros don't know what position he plays.
8. Mike Napoli's beard is in midseason form.
9. Orioles pitcher Darren O'Day looks like a fun guy.
10. No comment needed.